Friday, October 19

weekend woopp

So, apperently, the sun have decided to not shine anymore here up north. the fall is really here. Winter soon, too. BUT, ive missed it, i cant lie. i love the snow. there is nothing else that is more breathtaking than the cristal clear snow, and how its sparkling when the sun reflext upon it. and how you can see your own breath become steam out through your mouth everytime you take a breath. 

BUT, its not yet. and it takes forever until this picture in my head will catually be reality, and im counting down the days. 

however, today, im starting school at 12 and it ends at 1. woooppp. then, my sister and a friend is picking me up from school and we are going to her country house for the weekend. just to chill. god its gonna be great. 

my work is fun, too. and its going good. I miss yall in sc so much, and my other friends around the glode for that too. 

GOODMORNING! im with my so loved coffee. and yes i know, i am in big need of some nailpolish remover... 

yall keep being awesome, xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment