Tuesday, October 16

hey yall

hey guys.

guess what happened today? well, a fwe things actually. I was supposed to go to the dentise but they called me and woke me up this morning by telling me that she was sick. So i fell back asleep without thinking that ive got a class in the morning, so i rolled in about an hour late, and only got half an hour of math today. instead of going home like usally do, i hung out in school switching studdin and hanging with some of the people in school i know. i went with some guys for lunch, and then back, watching our school team play soccer and litterly kill the other team and we won with 12-0. hella yeah.

i went home, chilled out and went to another school where ive my language class (mandarin) but i had totally forgot it was canceled today so i only had 30 minutes of school today. hell yeah.

so, i went home, cooked some dinner for my family and cleanded up my super messy room. aaaand, sweden is playing germany tonight (and i know sweden is gonna lose big time) whatever, im going down to a bar to take a beer and watch the game with some friends. peace out babes.



forgot, i colored my hair again, a little darker again.

No comments:

Post a Comment